- People who gag
- Have problem in getting numb
- have fear of the dental treatment
- who have sensitive teeth
- who have experienced traumatic dental procedure
- Who hate shots and needle
- Who do not like the smell, noise and taste of the dental treatment
Oral sedation has been used for more than 30 years. It is very safe and comfortable. Firstly the dentist checks individuals’ medical past and then he makes the patient understand how sedation will work, so that the patient feels comfortable. During the treatment the patient’s oxygen saturation, blood pressure and heart rate are monitored continuously. Dentists also have reversal agent that ends the effect of sedation within 30 seconds.